HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
- Ability to construct creative responsive web designs utilizing CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Administers server software, database, security, patch management and data backups.
- Successfully meets strict deadlines individually or in a team, as a team lead or contributor.
- Technology advocate who embraces change and supports new technologies.
LEAD WEB DEVELOPER, POWEROBJECTS – MINNEAPOLIS, MN
JUN 2017 – PRESENT
JR. FRONT-END DEVELOPER, POWEROBJECTS – MINNEAPOLIS, MN
JUL 2015 – JUN 2017
- Monitors and provides website maintenance and enhancements for best performance.
- Develops website/web app front-ends as well as mobile app user interfaces based off supplied designs.
WEB DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTOR, R HAIR SALON – TUCSON, AZ
APR 2013 – JUN 2017
- Customized a WordPress theme to match current branding.
- Provided WordPress training and SEO recommendations.
- Performed website support and maintenance.
WEB DEVELOPER & IT SPECIALIST, CEDR HR SOLUTIONS – TUCSON, AZ
AUG 2013 – JUN 2015
- Responsible for designing, developing and managing marketing websites.
- Performed ongoing research into new online marketing technologies and methodologies.
- Designed ads, banners, forms and emails for marketing campaigns.
WEB DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTOR, SPLIT ENGINEERING – TUCSON, AZ
MAY 2013 – JUL 2014
- Redesigned content layout in order to improve functionality and usability through the use of modern design concepts.
- Organized and managed the project through the entire project life cycle.
- Communicated with the executive level team to ensure that their quality standards were met.
- Successfully designed, coded and launched the current cedrsolutions.com website.
- Designed and launched several landing pages, emails, banners and print collateral for the company’s marketing campaigns.
- Built a dynamic web survey using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL to allow new members a way to provide the information needed to start creating their handbooks.
B.A.S. IN INTERNET AND WEB DEVELOPMENT
AUG 2010 – MAY 2013
Arizona State University, Mesa, Arizona USA.
A.A.S. IN DIGITAL MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
AUG 2008 – MAY 2010
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Green Bay, Wisconsin USA.
- Advanced Internet Programming – A
- Web Content Design – A
- Web Management & E-Commerce – A
- Design Software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Acrobat Pro
- Developer Tools: Code Editors (Dreamweaver/Coda 2/Brackets), Navicat, Mamp, Filezilla